Thursday, April 11, 2013

March 7, 2013 10:09 am

I absolutely love it here so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The spirit is so strong and now I have a second family. My district couldn't be any better. I feel the spirit every second of every day!!!!! The food is really good!!!!!! I saw spencer and I have seen Jenna!! also a few other friends. This week has absolutely flown by. The spanish is pretty difficult but we have already done four lessons in spanish!!! I can pretty much say my testimony, and say a prayer in spanish. I can kind of communicate but only for a weeks worth of knowledge I think that it is quite the improvement!!! Sorry I can't really spell english words anymore haha I have just gotten so used to hearing and reading spanish all day everyday!!!! My companion is a great elder!!!!!  I will try to send a letter home to update a little bit more!!!!! I love this gospel so much!!!! it is so true!!!!! I am so grateful for all of your examples and I love you all so very much. You all are great!!!!! I love it here!!!! The SPIRIT HAS FLOWN THROUGH MY BODY AND I CANNOT DENY THIS CHURCH IS TRUE. it is so amazing. I love you mom and dad. you two are great examples in my life. I love you so much.
Elder Dial
 
 
What no pictures yet!! What did I teach him?  Well...here isTash.  She missed Mitch so much today she decided to wear an orange dress because it is Mitch's Favorite color!!
 
This week's lesson...  ¿Dónde está el baño

No comments:

Post a Comment