Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013 at 2:25 pm


HOLA!!!

How is everyone doing!!!! I am doing pretty darn good!!!! The mission is going great!!!!! We are very busy. The people here are also so nice and so sweet!!!!! I love them a lot!!!
My companions are alright!!! they kind of don't like each other and it is hard for me. Honestly it makes me sad because we are on the Lords time.  But maybe I am here to try and help the companionship. Who knows. I am really loving the people though!!! the people are truly amazing!!! I am rolling with the gangsters (: haha I am in the most dangerous part of Las Vegas but I feel safe!!!! We do hardly any tracting because we have a lot of lessons and referrals. Mostly we speak Spanish. But the companion that has been here the longest usually does all of the talking.  I love the members here! they are very nice! How is Randy and Charese? They have been on my mind lately. Send them my love. How is everyone else?? My Dog? What is up with the losses against westlake!!!!!!!!!! it is alright. This week has been pretty long. I am not going to lie haha But I have no word on my Visa. So I couldn't tell you anything with that!!!! Thank you all for your love and support!!!! This work is great (:

Elder Dial

 
Kisses for the babies!!
 
 
This week's Lesson...Is "rolling with the gangsters"  part of the work continuing to roll forward?...

No comments:

Post a Comment