Thursday, April 11, 2013

March 28, 2013 at 9:57am

Thirsty? "well said from Hurcules" One month is down!!!! Where did it go? It feels like yesterday I came in the CCM. I got to do traffic yesterday for the new elders coming in. It was so nice to be outside in the sun. Instead of sitting in a classroom all day getting my brain fried! haha but I love it. I am so excited for this week!! I get to pass the sacrament in the big auditorium where we do devotionals and things. We are having a Sacrament in there and a General Authority is going to be coming to speak to us. So exciting!!! This week I am learning how grateful I am for the atonement. Yo se que JesuCristo sufrio por nuestros pecados. WOW! I love my Savior with all of my heart!!! I love all of you so much!!! I love it here!!! I love the people in Peru already!!! And if I get reassigned I love them also haha but.... I will be forever grateful to everyone in my life!!! Read Mosiah 14 mom, dad, hermano y hermanas. Touches my heart everytime I read it. I love you all so much!!!! You all are in my prayers everyday! The Spanish is coming slowly but surely haha but then I hear people speaking chinese and realize how grateful I am haha I love you all so much!
Elder Dial
This week's lesson...  Fried brains, a breakfast of champions? 
 "Konnichiwa"

WHAT...that's not Chinese ...











No comments:

Post a Comment