Thursday, April 11, 2013

March 21, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Another week down!!!! Is it crazy that in less than one week it is already going to be a whole month!!!!!????? Crazy!!!! This week has been fantastic!!!!! It flew right by. The days might seem like weeks, but the weeks seem like days. The Spanish is coming!! Improving everyday!! I am so grateful for everyone that has been in my life!!!! it is kind of sad how much we all take for granted. Being locked in here at the MTC makes me think of so much I have been blessed in my life. I love you all so much!!!!! But someone out there needs me!!!!! I dunno who. But they need me! haha Almost one month down!!!!!! Thank you all for your love and support!!! I miss you all! Send my nieces, nephew, and my dog love for me!!!!!! It feels like yesterday I was writing back home!!!! But I want to thank everyone for the amazing examples you all have given me!!!!
Elder Dial (:
 


 
Elder Dial had to make sure his camera worked...but it was great to see him, new haircut? 
Looks great!!
 
 
This week's lesson... The days might seem like weeks, but the weeks seem like days.

 
 I might be crazy, but I totally get it!!


PS  Happy St. Patrick's day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment