Friday, April 12, 2013

Still Friday April 12, 2013 at 7:42pm

Well, we got a letter in the mail today!!  Wahoo!! so here goes...

Dear Brother and Sister Dial:

  I am pleased to let you know that your missionary, Elder Mitchell Jeffery Dial, has arrived safely to the Nevada Las Vegas West Mission.  Sister Black and I are so grateful to have him join the ranks of our committed and faithful missionaries.  His companions will be Elder Schmidt and Elder Tuua.  They will be serving in the Las Vegas Zone.

...Enclosed is a picture of Elder Dial with Sister Black and myself as he arrived at the mission home.  Thank you for sharing your wonderful missionary with us...

Sincerely,
Jerry B. Black
President
Nevada Las Vegas West Mission


Letter Home

Family! I made it here! :) things are going great!  The mission president knows Brent Dial so it is kind of nice because we have something to talk about!  How is the family?  The MTC experience for the mission is over! over for good!  That is kind of weird.  Not going to lie kind of nerve racking at the same time.  HAHA  The people here are so welcoming!  I am pretty darn excited to get out and start teaching!  And nervous at the same time.  But it will be ok :) I believe I might just be here until my visa comes.  But it might be hard to leave because everyone is so nice!  I heard Lexi isn't getting the surgery done any more!  How is she feeling about that?  How are my nieces and nephew doing?  I love them so stinking much!  I got kind of sick on the plane ride because I was so stinking tired!  How are you doing mom? and dad?  Will you let everyone know my P-days are Mondays.  What is going on at the house?  Everybody doing ok?  I love you all so much!  I am so grateful for you!  I know I am where I need to be.  I love you! I love you! I love you! :)
Elder Mitch Dial


New lesson for today . . . I am grateful for repentance . . . so sorry . . .
 and . . . Patience is a virtue!...

No comments:

Post a Comment