Tuesday, October 7, 2014

‎Tuesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎7‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎37‎ ‎AM

Hey mom.  I ended up staying here in lima and now I have a new companion. Elder Isuisa. I am excited. He is a good missionary. He is from Quitos, Peru. He is a good guy.  He has about 5 months or a little less time in the mission. How was general conference? I wouldn't know because I did not see it. haha I get to watch it this next week. Which talk was the best?  Today we have 4 lessons planned for 6 to 9 so we are pretty booked for tonight. We will find a new family that we have talked with 4 or 5 times in the street. I have not recognized them every time until we start talking to them haha and there always has been something that comes up to go visit them. So it is a sign that we need to go visit them haha  I love you mom. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the email. It helped me out a lot. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
This week's lesson.... sometimes you have to look for it but pay attention because ... HERE'S YOUR SIGN...
 
 



I made French toast. And my new companion and I.
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment