Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Oct 20, 2014, at 10:56 AM

Hello mom!!!!!!!!! I am doing good.  I am glad that everything is going good. This past week all of the people with a baptismal date came to church which was awesome. We had an investigator read the whole book of 1st nephi in 2 days. It was awesome. haha

5 Great things that happened this week.

All of the people with a date came to church.
We took a recent convert to the temple.
Church was awesome.
We have 3 progressing.
And much faith and plans to help the ward out in their missionary efforts (:

Well mom. I love you and I am going to send pictures! I love you sooooo much!!!!!!!! (: THank you for everything mom. I will talk to you next week. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey paps. I heard you might have hurt the knee. How are you doing???? What have you learned from your scriptures this past week???? Things here are good. I am fighting. I am in a personal war. But I am going to come on top. How did murray do??? This past week we took a recent convert to the temple with her own family history! It is awesome!!!!!!!!! Something I did not know and learned that when we start to do our family history, satan loses power in our lives. That was from general conference. It was awesome. I love you dad. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!

This week's lesson.... I'll stand for truth, I'll stand for right, the Lord can depend on me!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment