Monday, October 13, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎October‎ ‎13‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎31‎ ‎PM

Hello mom! How are you doing??? I am doing good. The conference was awesome! They talked a ton about parents and thank you for being the best parents and for all of your patience and love!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the prophets talk. Also from elder Scott. That was an awesome talk. This past week has been good. This past week it was a little low on teaching, but we just need to find more less actives to teach. Today we are going to hike to a huge Christ statue.  Then after we have 4 lessons planned for the day. No, it is not the same statue that I sent a picture of,  It is a different one. And It is a lot bigger. haha Time is going by quick. Already 20 months. I want to give it my all these 4 months. How is it going reading the scriptures daily and daily prayers in the morning and night??? 
So, Court is in Ayacucho?  That is where I was haha and there they also speak qechua. haha  (I asked what food he is looking forward to eating when he comes home...) I just want a good steak from dad. haha also I want mexican food. haha cafe rio to be specific haha but how are you doing??? Thank you for everything mom. I gotta go. I love you so much. Thank you for everything. I love you!!!!!!!!!!

This week's lesson... Elder Dial is teaching others to come unto Christ... and it is a lot more than hiking to a statue but that sounds like a lot of fun! 


HAPPY DAY!!!
 
 

the Dial Family celebrates Halloween at Gardner Village...










 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment