Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Oct 27, 2014, at 12:49 PM


Hello momma. This past week has been kind of crazy! haha Yesterday we ended up teaching and finding a family of less actives. I did a lot better in writing my journal this past week!!!!! haha Shay is still pregnant!!!!!!!! crazy haha  How are you doing????
Ummmm.. We are really focusing on the less actives right now. And through them and the keys of the bishop we will find the chosen. So we are really trying to work with that. We had a training with President which was awesome. He talked a lot about how the mission is a trial. I give testimony to that! haha But it is amazing. We are part of the army of God. That is something pretty cool to think about.
I cant look at Ely's blog. I am sorry.... Haha What is his email?  Well momma, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and thank you for everything that you have done for me. I love you sooooo much. Thank you for everything! I love you!

This week's lesson...Missionaries....yes yes they are part of the army of God!!!


Haha that is awesome!!!!!!!!


(Hoping this is not offensive to anyone....
 we love to pretend on Halloween!!!)
Happy Halloween!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment