Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014 12:13 PM

Hello momma! How are you doing??? I am doing pretty good! This past week was a pretty good week! We ended up finding 8 new investigators. We are focusing as a mission to find families, adults, and the elect. It really helped us out a lot. I will have to review my articles of faith. haha It is crazy how time flies right!!!!! My companion and I are doing good.  This past week we went to the Temple which was really nice. I am thankful to be here on the mission. How are you?
(: Well momma. I gotta go. I love you and please send some pictures of the party! I love you!!!!!!


This weeks lesson...Eight is Great!!



 
 




Tall skinny one. Elder hudson, He is in two of the pictures haha elder Johnson the one that is a little shorter than me and then the last one is me and my companion
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment