Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tue, Apr 22, 2014

Hello Momma! I found out Friday in the night time that I would be transferred.  Right now I am in a place called Ayacucho! It is in the mountains and there are 2 languages here. Spanish and Kechwa. It is pretty exciting to be here. My new companion is Elder Torres. He is from Peru. I am still district leader. And I am excited to be here in the mountains where it is somewhat green! haha Thank you for the stories. I had to take a 10 and a half hour bus ride to get here. I am here safe and sound. Can you tell Tim I am sorry.  I don't have enough time to write. I will write him next week. I gotta go momma. I love you and thank you for everything and all of the pictures. I love you!!!!!!!
This week's lesson...Green is a beautiful color!


No comments:

Post a Comment