Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM

HEllo momma!!!!!!!!! How are you doing??? So Matt and Barry competed???? I have not looked at the pictures yet. haha
 This past week was a good week. We ended up finding 9 new investigators. But they all live together and are not married. So they cannot have a baptismal date yet. Everything here is good. The time is going by really fast. Haha. What have you been up to?
Thank you for the picture of the Richins family yesterday. That was really sweet (: Ya. I hope they are doing good. Well momma thank you for all of the love and support!
 
 
 
I dont have pictures from the museum but I have one of a sweater that I bought! Haha
 
Everything here is going good. I gotta go. Love you momma!

 
This week's lesson... the Holy Ghost is a comforter... kind of like a new sweater?! 

 HappyBirthdayBarry!!


No comments:

Post a Comment