Friday, March 21, 2014

Monday Mar 17, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Hello momma! Things here are going good! Thank you for all of the updates! That is good that you are staying busy! This past week was pretty slow to be honest. But I found out that I am a District Leader now which is pretty fun. (mom's questions...) I got to watch home alone on christmas and a football movie also haha and I have spoken probably 4 times in sacrament. How are things going there? How is Charese doing?
Well momma. I gotta Go. I love you and Thank you for everything. I love you and Will talk to you next week! I love you!

This week's lesson ... hmmmm ... so much to choose from ........ small and simple things can not be overlooked ... gratitude and love are all important!
 

 
HappyBirthdayToKay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment