Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Monday March 11, 2014, at 10:38 AM

Hey momma!!!!!! How are you doing? That is really sad to hear about Brother Hamilton. How is Jared doing?? He is already home isn't he??? (He is still serving in the Ukraine)
 
I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good! This next week we should be having a baptism and one person rescued to come back to the warmth of the gospel. That is pretty exciting (:  Everything went good this past week. I am still in Pamplona for 6 more weeks with my companion elder Guillen from Ecuador. How are you doing??

 How are Barry and Matthew doing???? I would like a picture with them standing next to each other this week with there shirts off. I want to be a judge too. haha
I gotta go momma. I love you and thank you for all that you do. I love you!
 
Elder Mitchy Dial
 
This week's lesson...  res·cue
transitive verb \ˈres-(ˌ)kyü\
: to save (someone or something) from danger or harm
 
...to rescue a person to come back to the warmth of the gospel is a cause for celebration!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment