Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Monday, December 2, 2013 10:58 AM


Hey momma! Everything here is going good. No this Monday is not transfers. We don't have transfers until the 16th of December. Wow, Nine months already. Time is moving by way to fast. I wouldn't give up this time of my life for anything. I have come to know my savior Jesus Christ so much better. He is our savior and redeemer and loves alllllllll of us (: I am glad that you have had a good week.
Well we had a conference here and a ton of people came. So now we have the apostles watching over us. Kind of scary haha but I am doing really good. We had a baptism this past week. His name is Marco, and he wants to go on a mission.                                He is awesome!
 

Ya, the weather is starting to get hot. haha I have a cold right now because of the change of climate. Sometimes it is hot, sometimes chilly. But I am doing good.
 I am really happy that you all had a good thanksgiving! It didn't even cross my mind to be honest haha. Wow, it is already December. Time is flying by. I am starting to see Christmas lights here which is awesome! haha (:
 
I am sorry to hear about Uncle Thom. I will definitely pray for him. Send him my love!
Send the Richins my love and I got to go.
Oh ya, Last Monday we felt a little earthquake! It was fun (: I love you momma. Thank you for everything. I will talk to you in one week. Thank you for everything. I love you!

 
 
This week's lesson... If you are so busy you don't even realize you passed a holiday, you are working pretty hard! Great Job Mitchy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment