Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday, Nov 25, 2013, at 9:40 AM

Hey momma!!!!! How are you doing!? I am doing really good. My Halloween box is in Lima right now so the next Monday I am going to receive that box (: I am pretty excited about that (: but that is awesome that Jourdan is coming home. Feels like yesterday that he left to be honest!
 
Elder Harman returns with honor on Thanksgiving Day ... Welcome Home Jourdan...
 
How are my Utes doing? haha but What else have you been up to?
This week we are going to have 2 baptisms. One of them might wait until January to be baptized because he wants his family from Lima to attend. Those are the only baptisms set for this week. But this past week all I studied was the atonement and right now all I am studying is the life of Jesus Christ. I am very grateful for him. He loves every single one of us. I am so grateful to have the privilege to be his servant. Tell brother Green that he is the man (: He is a good guy. And thank you to the ward members who ask about me.   I am so grateful to be here on the mission. I am so thankful for the atonement. Oh and I got to meet elder Rasband, President of the seventy. That was awesome! Yesterday Elder Rasband came and spoke at our church. that was awesome and amazing. He talked about the a gospel culture that we need. it is prayer, studying the scriptures, caring for one another, family self reliance, and find myself standing in holy places (home, church, and temple.) and how we need to do all of these things in the family. It was amazing.
 
Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary to Grandma and Grandpa Dial...



But can you tell them that I love them and congrats! 
 
Happy 55th Birthday Dad...
 
 
This week is your birthday! Happy Birthday paps. Thank you for everything. I love you and always remember that. Thank
you for being the best dad. You really are the best dad!

 I love you and I thank you for all of your love and support. This week is thanksgiving and I am so grateful for you and everyone, and especially Jesus Christ! I love you momma (: Thank you so much for everything. I love you! ba bye until next week (:
 
This week's lesson... hmmmm.... so much to be thankful for, where do we start ? ....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment