Wednesday, November 20, 2013

‎Monday‎, ‎November‎ ‎18‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎39‎ ‎AM

Hey momma! Ya I haven´t gotten the package yet haha. but how are thing going for you?



This past week we had the first president of the quorum of the 70 and Elder Nielson here in our mission. It is crazy haha This next week we are asked to have 7 investigators in Sacrament meeting and 10 less actives. We are going to be busy this week. Yesterday I got to speak in sacrament for the first time and I talked about the conversion about Alma the Younger from Alma 36. And related that to missionary work. I am doing pretty good. I am glad that all of the missionaries there are safe in the Philippines.

Well, I love you and thank you for all of your love and your support in my life. You are amazing and know that you are always in my prayers. Thank you for everything.! 

Elder Mitchy Dial Love you (:
 
this week's lesson...It's hard to speak in Sacrament unless you are doing pretty well in the language!!!  Heavenly Father Blesses His Missionaries!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment