Friday, December 20, 2013

Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:02 AM

Hello momma! Sorry it has takin me so long to finally write you. Today we are having our pday.

 I am in Pamplona.


Everything here is doing good. The ward is doing good. There is a bit of contention in it but hopefully it will get better (= 
 I am excited to talk to you all! Next Tuesday we will be able to watch home alone which is awesome haha yesterday we watched a movie about a football team that was not supposed to do good in state but ended up winning it. It was awesome haha I finally got the halloween package and some other packages that were sent the 10 of November. Those are for Christmas right? and the song cupid shuffle hahahaha I don't think I can listen to that hahahaha but thank you for all the songs. They are awesome (: especially Joseph. Love it (:
 I promise I will write more next week. I love you and I got to go. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Mitchy Dial
 
This week's lesson... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHY!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment