Monday, December 23, 2013

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Hello mama!!!!!! How are you doing! I am doing really good!  I am doing really good and enjoying it here in the mission!
 



Thank you so much for the video! That was really awesome! (:
 
I have no idea when I am going to call. Probably within a couple of hours.(: I am so glad that everyone is doing so well! How are you doing!? 
But I am so thankful for Jesus Christ. Helaman 14:2.
 
And behold, he said unto them: Behold, I give unto you a sign; for five years more cometh, and behold, then cometh the Son of God to redeem all those who shall believe on his name.
 
I am so thankful for Jesus Christ.
We had a good week. Pretty slow. We are teaching a few less actives. We did not have a lot of lessons this week. But that is okay. It was a week when every lesson fell through. We are trying to build a foundation in the ward that we are in for the work of salvation. There are a ton of amazing people here. But there are some changes in how the things work here. haha but I love it here. We are walking a ton! We are in Lima. Lima is huge. I never thought there could be so many houses in the mountains. And These are steep mountains too. haha I will send a picture next week. I am walking mountains every day. It is really tiring. But awesome (: 
 
I got to go. Tell everyone I love them!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!! Love you mama


 

This week's lesson...Merry Christmas, one and all!!
 
Mitchy's Birthday Cake...mmmmmm...


 






No comments:

Post a Comment