Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Dec 9, 2013, at 9:25 AM

Well I am not in Chincha anymore!!!! There was an emergency transfer so now I am in Lima! A place called San Gabriel. So I haven't gotten the package yet haha, Well the day I got transferred it was in Chincha haha  But I am glad that you are enjoying the snow! I miss the snow haha but that is okay (:  Right now I am training an elder until the end of this week. The area is pretty slow but we are going to start something that is called the work of salvation. It is going to be awesome. We are going to be working hand in hand with the members. Everyday I am memorizing one scripture about the atonement and whatever scripture that I like. I am going to try to do it for one year! haha I am really happy right now (:
My new companion is elder Savino. He speaks Spanish. He is from Japan, Brazil, and his mom lives here in Peru. There are a lot of Peruvian missionaries that serve here.
I am just about to send pictures (: I just have to wait for them to download. One of them is a Homeless man photo bombing our picture hahahaha
Gotta go. I love you mom. Thank you for everything.  I love you (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This week's lesson... We are not the only ones who love and miss Elder Dial...



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment