Monday, January 5, 2015

‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎5‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎04‎ ‎AM

Hey mom how are you doing???? I am doing good. This past week we ended up working pretty hard. Haha we were pretty wiped. But yesterday we ended up putting a baptismal date which was pretty awesome! We are talking to all of the families that we can and I feel good. I am really trying to give it all. How are you doing???  yep. Things here are good. Putting one foot in front of the other. At Church we are in charge of the gospel principles class in the branch. The branch is awesome. They are working hard. I am grateful to be here. We are working hard. Elder Leishman is from Colorado and he has about 8 months in the mission. He is a good missionary!
Well momma. I have 6 minutes left. I love you and thank you for everything. I love you!
 Thank you for everything momma. I love you and I will talk to you next week!
 
This week's lesson....If you are not moving forward you are probably going backward, so keep putting one foot in front of the other!

The sunset. My companion and I and that is if your leaving Quilmana. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment