Friday, January 23, 2015

‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎19‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎20‎ ‎AM

Hey mom! How are you doing?? Things here are good. I am still in the fight. How are things going there?? This past week was a little slow. But we ended up receiving 35 names to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead. How are you doing?
How are the kids doing????
Those are awesome pictures! I am still using them (shoe inserts) but they are almost done for. haha how is the ward doing???  We are in a branch and it is very different. There are very few priesthood holders. We are looking for leaders to rescue and baptize. This next week we have our mission president coming to our branch which is pretty exciting! But mom. I gotta go. Thank you for everything. I love you and thank you for everything! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
 
 
This week's lesson... another perfect example of worn out in service...
 
At night trying to listen to my companion haha
 
 
Looking at some deer close to Ryan and Kay's home and look who showed up...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment