Monday, January 12, 2015

Jan 12, 2015, at 9:53 AM

Hey mom! How are you doing??? Things here are good. Lots of opposition. But we are hanging in there. We are pretty tired after this past week. haha How are you doing???
We met the mayor. That was interesting. haha We were by his office and there was a white person there so we went and talked to the person and then we ended up seeing the mayor come out. We gave him a pamphlet and he said that we can pass by his office anytime. haha It was pretty fun! haha We had a training with the older couple of missionaries and they took a ton of pictures of us talking to people in the streets and things like that but I don't have the pictures yet. I am doing good. Tomorrow we are having interviews with president in our zone. My companion is doing good! We probably talk to much in english haha but we are doing well.

I've got to go. I love you too! Ba bye!
 
This week's lesson... a picture is worth a thousand words...Elder Dial looks amazing!! Thank you to the Missionary couple who blessed us with these tender mercies!!
 
 
 
I sent some pictures. I look kinda goofy. haha






 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment