Friday, January 30, 2015

Jan 26, 2015, at 9:57 AM

Hey mom! How are you doing??? Things here are good. I am doing good. President Douglas came to our branch yesterday and we ended up bringing 15 less actives to church and 5 investigators. Which was pretty great. Ya that was a cool experience!  Thank you for everything momma! What have you been up to this past week??? How are you doing???
Sounds good! haha Ya I will end up emailing on Monday. but the Monday in two weeks I don't think so. I think I call on that Sunday or something.
Today we are going to go eat and sleep. How is dad doing???
No I have not taken very many pictures. Well momma. I gotta go. Thank you for everything. I love you and thank you for everything. Talk to you next week!
This weeks lesson...  How soon..... VERY SOON! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment