Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hello Momma. Tis your son. I am doing well. Yesterday we had a training with all of the bishops, ward mission leaders and our mission president. It was good.
This past week was fun. We are really trying to look for families. We ended up tracking down families. We see a family way in the distance and we try to catch up to them. It is fun haha Memorizing scriptures has helped me out a ton. I have memorized about 20 scriptures now. More or less. It helps out a lot. How are you doing?
Today we get to eat at KFC (: We shall see if it is like there! I am sooooo excited (: hahaha it is in our area in a place called tottus. It is like a wal mart. I am excited! haha
Well mom. I gotta go. I love you! Thank you for everything! I love you!



 
This week's lesson... a beautiful sight is when a pair of shoes has been worn out with service!!.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment