Tuesday, August 26, 2014

‎Tuesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎26‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎23‎ ‎AM


Hey momma! Don't worry I was not in the earthquake. But I felt it all the way in Lima! I left Ayacucho on Friday night. I heard after you found out I was safe you screamed and said why didn't he email then! hhahahahaha  I have a transfer to lima in a place called Chorrillos. I ended up going to the temple again to see 4 sealings and to do a session. And someone that I was teaching got baptized, but I came to the sealings. I think a member was supposed to send you a picture. The new area is good. It has a mountain that I get to climb haha which is good. my companion is elder Jimenez. He is a good guy. He is from Chile and he just barely finished getting out of his training. I am doing good. I love you too momma! Thank you for everything! talk to you Monday! (:
 
This week's lesson...Shake it up baby (a 6.9???!!!) ... Twist and SHOUT..... Shout the truth from the MOUNTAIN TOP!!!! 

 



 
 
That is my old companion . . .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and the other is a member that helped us out a lot. His name is Jeronimo.
He is a awesome guy (:



 

 

 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment