Monday, August 18, 2014

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM, Mitchell Dial


 
Why hello momma. How are you doing? I am doing pretty good.  This past week we had a spiritual experience. We taught a member and her husband is less active. We talked about faith with miracles. I told her that all of us wait for miracles. Sometimes people think it is the other way around,  But we need to show our faith and the miracles are just a confirmation to faith. It was good.  Every page I read in the book of Mormon , I kneel down and pray. I know I have a ton of weaknesses. But I just need to repent and keep going.

Okay. I love you momma. Thank you for everything. I gotta go. I LOVE YOU!!!!! Thank you so much (: Talk to you next week!

It is good to hear that everything is going good and that there are lots of animals. I would have hit the bull. (: Are they bugling or not yet? Things are going good here. The missionary work has been rough in finding new investigators. We are talking to all the families we can in the streets. We are going to have a baptism this week which is good. Thanks for everything paps and for your example to me. Love you paps.

 

This week’s lesson….Faith precedes the miracle!





I had to sleep on the ground a couple of nights because the bed broke and I fell in the middle of the night a couple nights ago. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment