Tuesday, September 9, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎19‎ ‎AM

Hey momma! I am doing pretty good! This past week I tried to give it my all. Haha I tried to not even waste 1 second to rest. And it is crazy how satan attacks. I prayed so I could be more humble. That for sure happened. especially yesterday. But I am giving it all I got. We received about 6 families in ward council but we received about 20 or more names from that and about 10 references. So we have lots of work to do. I am excited (:
This past week I tried to work work work. haha I tried to not waste any seconds. And I am kinda tired. haha  We had an activity here in our stake where all of the missionaries in the mtc here in peru came.  I saw Taylor Bell's name on the list but he didn't come to my church. But hopefully he is doing good.
Thank you momma! Something that we have really focused on the mission is the grace of Jesus christ and how we can receive extra strength from it. It is awesome. well mom. I gotta go. Thank you for everything! I love you momma!
 
 
This week's lesson... We can receive extra strength from the grace of Jesus Christ!
 
Happy Birthday !!!....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment