Monday, July 21, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎July‎ ‎21‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎08‎ ‎AM

Hey mom! How are you doing? I am doing pretty good. This past week we ended up having about 22 lessons. This week I have a personal goal to reach 30. Wednesday we are going to go to the temple because I have to go to immigrations to do things for my VISA. Thank you for the pictures.  Thank you for everything momma. I am pretty exhausted. But how are you doing? Will you share Moroni 7:41 to aunt Linda for me.
41 And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise.
We ended up putting three more people with a date yesterday. But 2 people fell because they did not come to church.  
well momma. It is that time already: I have to go. I love you and thank you for everything. Love you momma!
 
This week's lesson... I love to see the Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment