Monday, July 28, 2014

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Hey mom! Thank you for the message. This past week I had to go to Lima. We did not end up going to the temple but I did not get all the stuff done that I needed.  This next week maybe I have to go to Lima again.that is good! This past week was a bit slow haha but this week will be better.We have 4 people with a baptismal date. We ended up meeting with the elders quorum president to make a plan so that more members can go out with us when we have lessons.
Well momma. I love you.  Everything put together is just making me stronger!  I love you momma! and that is true! (:But I gotta go. Thank you for everything! I love you!


This week's lesson... through the gospel...Everything put together DOES make us stronger!


 
   Elder Paredes and I

 

No comments:

Post a Comment