Monday, July 7, 2014

Jun 30, 2014, at 12:02 PM

Hello momma. Thank you for the updates. I hope that everything is going well! Things here are going good. I am still battling. But I wont give up. This past week I ate ginnipig and the liver of the ginnipig. Also I ate cow hoof. So Sarah does not have anything on me(: haha
But this next week we are going to rescue a family which is good.
To answer your question about what I eat on a normal day, I fix top romen hahaha and we eat lots of chicken. haha tons of rice and potatoes. haha  But just in the night time I fix meals. Sometimes I fry an egg also. haha
Thank you mom. I gotta go momma. I love you. I will send I picture next week. I love you!
 
This week's lesson..... always keep battling and never give up!!!
 
Dial Family Reunion... we missed you!! ... :)
 


 
Talent show.... or lack of talent,  show....

 








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment