Tuesday, September 3, 2013

‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎2‎, ‎2013 ‎12‎:‎23‎ ‎PM

Hey! This week has been a bit crazy. This week I have been living on a prayer. Elder Bernal was not in a good mood and we moved and we werent really focusing on the investigators because all elder bernal was doing was looking for a new apartment. We were blessed with a lot of lessons and a baptism though. This week honestly was a week of faith. Friday night I got a call from the person that was getting baptized and she asked me to baptize her. Her name is Carolina and she has an amazing testimony. WOW! Now her sister I bet wants to get baptized so hopefully we are going to set a date with her today. That was a nice refresher with the baptism.  But we have been really blessed.  We are going to the temple tomorrow and I am pretty excited for that!   
 
I wouldnt change the experiences I have had on my mission for anything. I love you  (:

Elder Mitchy Dial



 
 
This weeks lesson...  We should all be living on a prayer....

 
Happybirthdayprincess!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment