Wednesday, September 25, 2013

‎Wednesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎25‎, ‎2013 ‎11‎:‎25‎ ‎AM

Hey momma! ! (: today we have p day because of cambios. I forgot how to say that in english haha but the spanish is coming slowly. . but this week we are shooting for a baptism. Her name is Joselyn and she is awesome!!!!!!! She has trouble attending church because of work. But this past week I am really trying to learn about faith. And what I found was believing in Jesus Christ, and serving with all my heart might mind and strength is something we can do to obtain faith. I dont remember what scripture it was but it was in 2 nefi. But I have realized the love the Jesus Christ has for us. And the sacrifice of the Early saints so that we can have the gospel in our lives. I am just really thankful.
But Mom Happy Birthday!!!!! I love you and thank you for everything.  I love you!
We have a leak in our roof. haha sometimes I feel a little timid to talk to people because of the language.

We just had a earthquake! it was a 6.8.That was fun!?

Thank you for everything!!!!!!! I will talk to you monday (:

 
This week's lesson... Sometimes details are extremely important ... a 6.8 earthquake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment