Monday, September 9, 2013

‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎9‎, ‎2013 ‎12‎:‎04‎ ‎PM

Mitch's email for the week...

Ya I am doing good.  This week we had another baptism! It was really awesome!  I am sorry, But I forgot my camera for the baptism. But there were other cameras there thankfully.  How are you doing??? This past week we went to the temple. that was really nice. Thank you for all of your love and support. How are things going!!!??? Thank you for the pictures! Not a ton happened this past week here. Just the usual.
(: love you so much!
Elder Mitchy Dial 

Mom sent email...
Ok... I need more details, is it humid is it hot like Vegas...  I need details for the blog.  Grandma and Uncle Troy are wanting me to get more details.  So how is the weather there? Is it cold? is it winter summer what? do you need more suits? I am going to start getting stuff for a package do you need anything? Tell me about the baptism.  Did you speak... what did you do?  Who got baptized, more details about everything... :) 
oh yeah... Thank YOU for all your sacrifice and love and work and just being you!!
 
Mitch's response for that email...
 
No it isnt to cold. I would like reeses. reeses sounds sooooooo good haha no I dont need more suits. I sent the letter for tash. Did you get my letter about the music??? Thank you for everything momma.

New email to cover the things not answered...

His name is Jordy. It doesnt feel to humid. I dont have much time. But know that everything is going good!!!!!!!!! Today we are going to watch 17 Miracles. I love you so much!!!!!! My stomache is wrecked from something called carapucra! hahahaha love you (: Talk to you in a week!







This week's lesson....   Details are over-rated!!   ; )

                                      He is his father's son...




A grateful and loving heart is amazing and I do love the picture...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment