Monday, August 26, 2013

Aug 26, 2013, at 10:15 AM


Hey how are you doing? ya I am doing better this week! I had a Gordon B. Hinckley moment this past week and I broke down in prayer. I feel a lot better now. I am going to give it everything I got and know that it is enough and the Lord will be happy with me.   This week we have a baptism and her name is Carolina. She is lo maximo. the best haha she has such a strong spirit. we have 6 other people other than her that we are working with. A couple of them are awesome! And a couple of others are struggling with going to church and are a bit timid. but overall this week was crazy and emotional. but I grew a lot this week.

I am not in Lima. I am in a place called chincha. Today we are going to the beach and I am pretty excited about that and I will take pictures. And next week Elder Bernal and I are going to the temple. I will still be able to write. My stomach is wrecked haha but the food is amazing. Last night I had fry sauce!!!!!!!!! haha But thank you and know that I love you. Have a good week!!!!!! love you!

Elder Mitchy Dial
 
 
 
 
This week's lesson...sacrifice brings forth blessings...lo maximo!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment