Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monday Aug 5, 2013, at 12:03 PM

Well right now I am transferred with another companion until
I go to Peru next Tuesday (: hahahaha So I am really happy right now (: How are you doing? I am glad that you all had such a good time Tubing. Haha and I love all of the pictures! :)
So don't send anymore letters to my last address because this is my last week in America (:
I think I am going to e-mail Monday. But Ya I will definately take pictures at the airport. I am going with a good mission buddy of mine to Peru. He is serving in another mission. But, he used to play soccer with Spencer. He is a cool guy.
 Just know that you don't have to send any letters or anything to that apartment anymore because I am in a new apartment with a new companion that pretty much only speaks Spanish. It is awesome haha I love you (:

I will e-mail you next week (:


MY FAMILY....

 
Check out the guy behind them...

 
We all think it is probably... possibly... Iron Man...
 



 
 
 
Not too focused but it was a really bumpy ride..

 




This weeks lesson... Life can be a bumpy ride but we need to just hang on and try to enjoy the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment