Monday, June 24, 2013

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM

How has your week been?  Sorry I don't have any pictures this week. I didn't really think about it that much.
 
Knocked on doors and didn't have too much luck. haha Spanish is okay. I wish it was better but I am slowly progressing. It is just kind of hard when I have two American companions. But time to suck it up and learn it haha This week was hard. but now, honestly I feel soooooo gooooood.
 
This is my Mission President's last week.  I forgot to tell you that!  He is a good guy. 
 
 I love you sooo much. I can't wait to e-mail you again next week.

    

 I love all of the pictures sooo much too!!!!! haha jeter sneaking on the cat. That is hilarious (:

 
 Hasta Luego.
Elder Mitchy Dial
 
This weeks lesson ...  sometimes a hard week ...  makes you that much stronger!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment