Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mon, Jun 17, 2013, at 1:11 PM

Why hello again! This week was better! How are you doing? how was fathers day? All things going good? The pictures are pretty funny! hahahhaa djs hair is soooo long. 
 I have been praying a ton haha I have been praying a lot to become more like my dad, my brother, and Joseph Smith.  But this week has been better.
Ya we are teaching a little bit. Probably not as much as we should. But that is okay. We don't really knock on doors, or talk to people very much. I wish we did.  But I am actually starting to learn how to be happy in times of turmoil.
I got to spend a whole day with Elder Jones. He is one of the Zone leaders. He played football for BYU. We had a good talk. He is a great guy. He was sick. But we did some role play and he actually helped me with my Spanish!!!!! (: But I am coming to know my heavenly father through prayer. I am sooo thankful for him. Through prayer. I have been comforted a lot..And I lovvvved the package (: it was amazing.
I gotta go. I love you so much. If you want you can send mail. I love you. Thank you for everything! I love you!
Elder Mitchy Dial
 

This week's lesson... a package of beef jerkey, beef sticks, slim jims and Tabiona pictures can make everything seem better!








 
 
 
 the rear view mirror...


 
 
a Moose Photo bombed our pic....
 

 
 
 
Happy Father's Day!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment