Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013 at 3:06 pm

 
 
Why hello. This week has been a lot better. I think it would be fine if you sent the pictures. How are things goin?  I will keep uncle thom and randy in my prayers.
Language was better this week.
This week we just taught a couple of new investigators. One guys name is ruben. Good guy. Another is Josephina. She comes to English classes and we taught her the first lesson. Went pretty good I think.

Spanish felt better. Read a talk that really helped. Called Mountains to Climb by Henry B. Eyring. Not really anything has changed I am feeling a little better just through prayer and faith I guess.

Work is moving forward and know that I love you all so much! Miss you all!
 
Elder Dial
 
 
This is me under a water fall today. We did a fun hike today. Nice to get away and enjoy nature.
 
 
 
This week's lesson ... We all have mountains to climb ... and sometimes we get to be refreshed with a waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment