Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Hello Everyone!!!! How are things going???? Everything here in Vegas is good!!!!! You know, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;) I love this gospel and everything to do with it. I am so grateful for my family and friends. This Gospel really does change lives. I ammmm so grateful for you.
I have been sick the past week. I am doing better. How was tabiona??
But teaching,,, teaching is good I guess!! I don't really get to say a whole lot.  But it is okay. They are two americans. So a lot of english again... but it is okay. Spanish is sloooowwwly coming haha But like I told ry, I am really growing patience and growing as a person. Growing for what the Lord has in store for me. Yesterday was full of service. I saw a 16 year old girl who died. We went to the hospital a few hours after she died and her brother was holding her hand.  It was really sad. But the great thing is, is that he gets to see her again. I don't really know much about her. But her mom was really humble and had a ton of faith. I really admired that.  We gave her family blessings. Well I was a part of the blessings.  Jesus Christ Broke the bands of death. Death is not the end. I Know that!  I want you to know that and I am really growing.
Through this gospel comes such great happiness that words cannot describe.
 
I love you all so much and I am so thankful for all of you!
 
Elder Dial


This week's lesson....Through the Savior, we can have peace in times of trial... tell your family you love them today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment