Thursday, December 18, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎December‎ ‎15‎, ‎2014

Hello MOmma! How are you doing??? That is awesome to see all of the Dial family! Time is going by quick. I am sorry. I forgot my camera to send pictures. This past week was a good week. A little low. But we have a awesome family with a baptismal date and there names are jean carlos and sabina. they have a baby and they are progressing a ton. How are you doing???
On Christmas I will be calling around 12 o clock here. I have no idea what time that will be there. right now it is 1:04 in the afternoon. All I need is a skype account and a password. haha and The video He is the gift.
Yep! I love you momma!!!!!!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!
Go UTES!
 
This week's lesson...Happy Birthday to Mitchy!
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment