Monday, December 8, 2014

Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:21AM


That is awesome! haha How are you doing momma? How is dad doing? This past week has been a little bit low here.I found out that I am going to make the pre call the 22 of December hahahaha but it can only be 3 minutes. I thought that was pretty funny. We are really trying to look for families and we are really trying to get people to go to the temple. Now we dont really focus on baptism, once they get baptized we try to get them started on family history and get to the temple. Out of like 150 recent converts that have gone to the temple only 2 are not active. That is pretty awesome. And I found out that one of my converts Marcos from Chincha is going on a mission in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome to hear.
Today we might watch some videos with the elders. It is a day to kind of relax today and do pretty much nothing. haha I am probably going to read my book of Mormon or something like that. I feel tired.
Thank you. Momma. Thank you for everything. I am really grateful to be the son of you and dad. Thank you for everything. I love you!!!!!!!!!!! I will talk to you next week! I love you!

This week's lesson... "For the temple is a holy place, where we are sealed together. As a child of God I've learned this truth;
 A FAMILY IS FOREVER!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment