Friday, December 5, 2014

Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:30 AM



Hello momma! I am doing good! How are you doing? This past week we had a pretty good week. I am pretty tired. I am grateful it is pday. haha The Lord really blessed us this past week. We ended up finding 18 new investigators with four families. We put one of the families with a baptismal date. He is a great guy. He is atheist and wants to know if God lives. We taught the restoration and he accepted baptism and he is going to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. It was amazing.  How are you doing??? Today we are going to go to the beach.Ya summer is coming on. haha. Mom how is the daily prayer and daily scripture study as a family??Thank you for everything mom! I love you so much and thank you for everything. I hope you have a great week momma. You are the best mom I could ever have. Thank you for loving me. I love you!

This week's lesson...again, "to everything there is a season" and in Peru, summer is coming! I think I am a little jealous. ;)


Happy birthday pops! The Best dad EVER!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment