Tuesday, June 3, 2014

‎Tuesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎3‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎22‎ ‎AM

Hey momma. How are you doing? Well things here are good. I read Moroni 7 today and I love the part where it talks about Faith, hope and especially charity. When we try to have charity, we become more like Jesus Christ and we see people as he sees them. And that gives us hope for how he sees the person developing those attributes. I am really going to strive to be the best missionary I can be Joshua 22 verse 5. I just have a comfort with me right now. But I am glad that the funeral was good.
The missionary work is going good. We ended up finding a family of 7 contacting in the street which was an amazing experience. Everything is going good here now.
Thank you momma. Well momma. I gotta go. I am thankful for everything you have done for me mom. I love you and thank you for everthing! I love you!
 
This week's lesson...charity is not just something we can have, it is something we can become.

I love the beard hahahaha I love the pictures. haha Thank you momma.

 
 
Why we love Tabiona...
 
 

 



 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment