Tuesday, June 3, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎May‎ ‎26‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎05‎ ‎PM

Hello Mom. I don't know if you are going to be able to respond but thank you for the updates. That is really sad that all of that is happening with the Richins Family. I will definitely pray for them. Yesterday I had a really good experience with dinner at a members house. He told us all that he has been through in his life. Seeing many of his uncles getting killed and just all of the trials he has had in his life. And how strong in the faith he is. It was a really humbling experience. This week we have changes so I do not know if I am going to be writing Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.  We had most of our people with a date fall. Now we only have 1 with a date. Thank you for all of your love and support mom. I love you and thank you for all of the prayers and love. I love you and hope you have a good week. Love ya

 

 
This week's lesson...  Gratitude that Families can be together FOREVER!!
 
In memory of our Charese...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment