Monday, June 16, 2014

‎Monday‎, ‎June‎ ‎16‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎21‎ ‎PM

Hello momma! Things here are going good! Saturday we had interviews and a training with our mission president. It was amazing. The interview was amazing. We talked about sacrifice. He told his interview was one of the most spiritual of all of his interviews and that it was from Heavenly Father. It was amazing. I know that we all need to sacrifice. Something he told me is to become a child of god we need to sacrifice. How are you momma? We had a baptism! But we couldn't take pictures because the zone leaders were burning us and our investigator. That did not make me happy.


I love you momma. thank you for everything. I have to sign off now. I dont know If I will be able to read what you say. But I love you. Ba bye
 
 
This week's lesson...sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven...
 
 
Father's day fun....  Superheroes don't always wear capes....
 
 
yes, what is uncle rob doing in the tree?


 
Looking good! Chris looks big! wow haha love the pics

 



No comments:

Post a Comment