Friday, January 31, 2014

Tuesday, Jan 28, 2014, at 8:56 AM

Hey momma! I am still in Pamplona but I have a new companion named Elder Guillen. He is a great, humble guy. He already has 19 months in his mission and is from Ecuador. Thank you for all of the updates. That is great that Charese is still battling. (We are all praying for her) She is an amazing example to all of us.
Yesterday I was pretty sick. My stomache was hurting pretty bad! haha But today I feel better. A bit weak. But better. Tomorrow we have pday but today we are writing to our families. How are you doing momma? If you could, could you send about 2 or 3 more toothepastes and 1 or 2 deodorantes. and that will probably last me until the end of my mission. Thats weird. haha
But I have had a good week. We had interviews with president and it was really good. Like I told dad starting today I am going to make goals everytime after I read the B of M to live according to its teachings because there is a promise in the intro that if we live according to the teachings of the B of M we will feel closer to Heavenly Father than the teachings of any other book. My stomach is starting to act up a little again right now but that is okay. 

Okay (: Well momma, Thank you for all of your love and advice. I love you. I gotta go. So I will talk to you next Monday! I love you momma! Send the family my love! Love you!
Elder Mitchy Dial
 
This week's lesson...if we live according to the teachings of the Book of Mormon we will feel closer to Heavenly Father than the teachings of any other book...true, true, true!

No comments:

Post a Comment