Thursday, January 23, 2014

Monday Jan 20, 2014, at 9:49 AM

Hey momma. Wow that is really sad to hear. My week has been pretty good! We set 3 more people with a baptismal date which is exciting.  Like I said this week has been pretty good. I feel pretty sad right now but the Plan of Salvation is a plan that families are forever. I am very grateful for that. Lots of things are happening at home, but I know that you all are being blessed with me being here. Today we are going to rest. haha I am really tired. After we have a family home evening and 2 lessons. Finally got the Christmas Package...Ya, the car is awesome. haha How is Charese doing?
 I am good on medicine, I havent been sick or anything. But momma. Thank you for all of your love and support. I gotta go. I love you so much. I will email you next wednesday I beleive because we have transfers. Next Monday or wednesday or something like that hahha I love you momma. ba bye
 
This week's lesson... We at home ARE being blessed because we have a missionary serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment