Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:25 AM

You are sending my hump package hahaha that is awesome. How are you doing mother!? Everything there going good? What have you been up to? Here I am doing good! The ward is starting to pick up a little bit more and more each day. I kind of got after the ward council yesterday because this ward is known for contention and I am sick of hearing less actives leave because someone talked bad about someone or they have had jokes. Or no one has visited them there. I told them I do not want to hear that anymore and that if they are even thinking it they need to stop... I dunno what it is.
Thank you momma.I gotta go. I love you!!!!!!!!!! 
We have to leave a little early. We are going to Lima. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's lesson...We all need to be kinder and always try to show love to our neighbors and friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment