Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013 at 2:21pm



Hello everybody!!!!! Things are going great on the mission!!!! No news on the Visa yet! But that is okay!!!  I am really excited to go to peru!!! I also like it here in vegas.

Things here in Vegas are good, But the baptism.... didn't happen sadly. because she was having a really bad day and a baptism day should be a great day right!!!!   But you know what. I have really come to know my Heavenly Father through prayer. I love Him so much. I love serving Him. I wish I could be working harder and talking to more people. But I am doing my best with what is given me. Thank you for the advice with faith.

I meet very interesting people everyday! haha The language is really hard. Because I feel like I am focusing more on my companions than the work. But I am doing my best. I am trying so hard to learn the language and my companion said I can actually speak it really well for how long I have been out. So I guess that is good. But I am doing my best. but the work is moving forward and I love my Heavenly Father so much!!!! I know he lives!!!!!

Mothers day comin up momma (: and I get to see you!!!! that is really exciting(: haha thank you for all of the pictures!!! I love them! (: I am sooo excited to talk to all of you on mothers day. Mom. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I would not be here without you. you are my hero. Always know that. Words cannot explain how much I love you!!! You are amazing. Thank you for all of the love and support you have shown me.

Happy birthday Uncle Devin (:

 Matt!!!!! Good job cuz. I will see you in a little while haha I love you all!!!! And Happy MOTHERS DAY!!!! I love you mom!!!! you are so amazing. I love you!!!! (:
Elder Dial


This weeks Lesson...a happy missionary
makes for a happy mom...

Thanks for the picture Mitchy!!

Happy Mother's Day !!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment